School of Golf: Work on your swing plane at home
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 13, 2013 7:30 PM ET
Many average and higher-handicap golfers have a tough time understanding the concept of the swing plane.
In this video segment, School of Golf host Martin Hall shows you some great drills that you can work on in the comfort of your own home to understand swing plane and improve your own.
Additionally, Hall answers a viewer question relating to the ability to control ball flight from 100 yards and in.
If you work on these ideals both at home and on the practice range, you’ll see some improvement in your golf swing and overall game.
For more School of Golf content, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots