Video: Stay connected to improve your golf swing
- By SwingFix
- Oct 21, 2012 7:00 AM ET
One of the keys to a solid golf swing is to make sure that your body motion and arm swing are in sync, and that’s especially important in the takeaway in terms of getting your swing on plane.
In this video segment, Charlotta Sorenstam, the Director of Golf Operations at Annika Academy, has a great drill to help your body and arms stay connected during your swing, with the key being to create and maintain a triangle.
Try this drill the next time you’re on the driving range and you’ll get immediate feedback about whether or not you’re staying connected in your golf swing.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you improve your swing, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth