Video: Stay connected to improve your golf swing
- By SwingFix
- Oct 21, 2012 7:00 AM ET
One of the keys to a solid golf swing is to make sure that your body motion and arm swing are in sync, and that’s especially important in the takeaway in terms of getting your swing on plane.
In this video segment, Charlotta Sorenstam, the Director of Golf Operations at Annika Academy, has a great drill to help your body and arms stay connected during your swing, with the key being to create and maintain a triangle.
Try this drill the next time you’re on the driving range and you’ll get immediate feedback about whether or not you’re staying connected in your golf swing.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you improve your swing, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- WWL: Nice guy finishes first | OWGR No. 3
- Grill Room: Jungle Bird banned, misses U.S. Open
- Merion in 2021? | Tricky, appreciated | Dramatic
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of Week
- Rose wins for late dad | Hogan would've been proud
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Instruction: Play smart and patient like Rose