Video: Stay connected to improve your golf swing
- By SwingFix
- Oct 21, 2012 7:00 AM ET
One of the keys to a solid golf swing is to make sure that your body motion and arm swing are in sync, and that’s especially important in the takeaway in terms of getting your swing on plane.
In this video segment, Charlotta Sorenstam, the Director of Golf Operations at Annika Academy, has a great drill to help your body and arms stay connected during your swing, with the key being to create and maintain a triangle.
Try this drill the next time you’re on the driving range and you’ll get immediate feedback about whether or not you’re staying connected in your golf swing.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you improve your swing, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management