Tip of the Week: Check to make sure you're on plane
- By SwingFix
- Feb 21, 2013 2:00 PM ET
If you’re like most golfers, you probably don’t have as much time as you’d like to practice, and that makes it imperative that you make the most out of the practice time you do have.
And that means you shouldn't just show up at the range and beat balls aimlessly.
In this video segment, Mark Bereza of Annika Academy shows you how to build a simple workstation on the practice tee to help you keep the club in front of you and on a better swing plane.
Try this out the next time you have the chance to hit balls and you’ll get immediate feedback if you’re getting into poor positions on your backswing, downswing or follow-through.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you improve your swing, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Korda in Mobile
- SCORING: Bradley holding lead | Mobile Bay LPGA
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process