Video: Focus, commitment will improve your driving
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 15, 2013 7:00 PM ET
Playing good golf is about more than just having a good golf swing, and course management is a big part of that equation.
And when it comes to having good course management, commitment and focus are non-negotiable.
In this video segment, Champions Tour standout and 1996 British Open winner Tom Lehman has some tips to help you manage your game better, especially as it relates to getting off of the tee with more success.
Lehman has long been considered one of the great drivers of the golf ball of his generation, so take this advice to heart and your game is sure to benefit.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you drive the ball better, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path