Video: Focus, commitment will improve your driving
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 15, 2013 7:00 PM ET
Playing good golf is about more than just having a good golf swing, and course management is a big part of that equation.
And when it comes to having good course management, commitment and focus are non-negotiable.
In this video segment, Champions Tour standout and 1996 British Open winner Tom Lehman has some tips to help you manage your game better, especially as it relates to getting off of the tee with more success.
Lehman has long been considered one of the great drivers of the golf ball of his generation, so take this advice to heart and your game is sure to benefit.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you drive the ball better, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- McDowell rises to No. 7 in OWGR; Bae 64th
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play