Video: Get your upper and lower body synched up
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Dec 11, 2012 11:00 AM ET
One of the most difficult things about the golf swing for many average players is learning how to get their upper body and lower body synched up, especially on the downswing.
And when your upper body and lower body aren’t working together properly, striking the ball with any consistency is going to be a major challenge.
In this video segment, Golf Channel analyst Frank Nobilo has a great drill to help you sync up your upper and lower body movements, and it’s a drill that helped him win 15 professional tournaments around the world.
So the next time you’re on the range working on your game, give the Pump Drill a try, and there’s a good chance that you’ll see some immediate dividends in how your body works in your swing.
And for more tips from Golf Channel to help you with your ball-striking, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots