Fairway bunkers don't have to automatically equate to a penalty shot.
If you have a good lie, you can take a normal swing. The key to making solid contact in a fairway bunker is your setup.
In this video segment, Brian Mogg provides a checklist for your fairway bunker setup.
Follow these steps, and you'll be not only getting out, but putting your ball on the green.
For more tips from Golf Channel to help you with your sand game, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- McIlroy won't address management speculation
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on anchor ban: 'Not going to roll over'
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air