Fairway bunkers don't have to automatically equate to a penalty shot.
If you have a good lie, you can take a normal swing. The key to making solid contact in a fairway bunker is your setup.
In this video segment, Brian Mogg provides a checklist for your fairway bunker setup.
Follow these steps, and you'll be not only getting out, but putting your ball on the green.
For more tips from Golf Channel to help you with your sand game, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth