Video: Use a tee to help get your swing on plane
- By SwingFix
- Dec 2, 2012 7:00 AM ET
A major problem for many higher handicappers is developing a swing that’s on plane and additionally understanding the swing plane.
What can help, however, is knowing how your swing plane and your target line are tied together.
In this video segment, SwingFix instructor Jim Williams will explain that concept to you and give you an easy yet effective drill in which you can use a tee to help get your swing on plane and the club in a more balanced position.
Try this drill the next time you practice, as the feedback you get will be immediate and invaluable.
And for more great tips from Golf Channel to help you improve your swing, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Garcia's comments hot topic at Crowne Plaza
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson favors bifurcation | Clark won't 'roll over'