Video: Use a tee to help get your swing on plane
- By SwingFix
- Dec 2, 2012 7:00 AM ET
A major problem for many higher handicappers is developing a swing that’s on plane and additionally understanding the swing plane.
What can help, however, is knowing how your swing plane and your target line are tied together.
In this video segment, SwingFix instructor Jim Williams will explain that concept to you and give you an easy yet effective drill in which you can use a tee to help get your swing on plane and the club in a more balanced position.
Try this drill the next time you practice, as the feedback you get will be immediate and invaluable.
And for more great tips from Golf Channel to help you improve your swing, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Mickelson to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae