Video: Walk through shots for more solid contact
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 7, 2012 7:00 AM ET
It’s crucial when it comes to solid ball-striking that you make a good weight transfer during your downswing and through impact.
That said, making that good weight shift and being able to keep moving toward the target are areas that so many players struggle with.
But PGA Tour veteran Rocco Mediate wants to help you out and in this video explains the walk-through drill, which will help you get your body working properly through the ball.
And with six wins on Tour, when Mediate says that this is “the greatest drill in the world,” it’s probably worth giving it a try.
For more tips from Golf Channel to help you improve your ball-striking, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management