Video: Walk through shots for more solid contact
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 7, 2012 7:00 AM ET
It’s crucial when it comes to solid ball-striking that you make a good weight transfer during your downswing and through impact.
That said, making that good weight shift and being able to keep moving toward the target are areas that so many players struggle with.
But PGA Tour veteran Rocco Mediate wants to help you out and in this video explains the walk-through drill, which will help you get your body working properly through the ball.
And with six wins on Tour, when Mediate says that this is “the greatest drill in the world,” it’s probably worth giving it a try.
For more tips from Golf Channel to help you improve your ball-striking, click here.
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- SCORING: Nelson Day 3 | Volvo: G-Mac in semis
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | Rd. 2 at a glance
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process