Video: Walk through shots for more solid contact
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 7, 2012 7:00 AM ET
It’s crucial when it comes to solid ball-striking that you make a good weight transfer during your downswing and through impact.
That said, making that good weight shift and being able to keep moving toward the target are areas that so many players struggle with.
But PGA Tour veteran Rocco Mediate wants to help you out and in this video explains the walk-through drill, which will help you get your body working properly through the ball.
And with six wins on Tour, when Mediate says that this is “the greatest drill in the world,” it’s probably worth giving it a try.
For more tips from Golf Channel to help you improve your ball-striking, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods draws Els, Rose at Bay Hill | Tee times
- Woods, Vonn say they're dating | Meet Lindsey
- Watson: 'Major' Ryder Cup announcement Wed.
- Report: Haney impressed by Tiger this year
- Fantasy: Bay Hill rankings, fact pack and picks
- Notes: Arnie passes on exemption for grandson
- Lewis inks deal | New No. 1 | Donates $50K
- Lewis wins Founders; No. 1 | Scores | Mell
- Land finally being cleared for 2016 Olympic course
- LPGA's Recari promotes eating disorder awareness
- Holmes fractures ankle in rollerblading accident
- Weekly Fix: Curing the dreaded two-way miss