Video: A water bottle is for more than just hydration
- By SwingFix
- Aug 21, 2012 3:00 PM ET
Record heat swept much of the country for long stretches this summer, which meant that most golfers were armed with a water bottle when they headed to the course.
In this video segment, Top 100 teacher Brian Mogg, the Director of Instruction at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club in Orlando, Fla., shows you why your water bottle be can helpful for more than just staying hydrated.
Because if you tend to get the club stuck behind you in your golf swing, your water bottle can provide the cure.
For more Golf Channel instructional tips to help you improve your ball-striking, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots