Video: A water bottle is for more than just hydration
- By SwingFix
- Aug 21, 2012 3:00 PM ET
Record heat swept much of the country for long stretches this summer, which meant that most golfers were armed with a water bottle when they headed to the course.
In this video segment, Top 100 teacher Brian Mogg, the Director of Instruction at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club in Orlando, Fla., shows you why your water bottle be can helpful for more than just staying hydrated.
Because if you tend to get the club stuck behind you in your golf swing, your water bottle can provide the cure.
For more Golf Channel instructional tips to help you improve your ball-striking, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley leads Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- G-Mac, Colsaerts in Volvo quarterfinals | Results
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process