Video: A water bottle is for more than just hydration
- By SwingFix
- Aug 21, 2012 3:00 PM ET
Record heat swept much of the country for long stretches this summer, which meant that most golfers were armed with a water bottle when they headed to the course.
In this video segment, Top 100 teacher Brian Mogg, the Director of Instruction at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club in Orlando, Fla., shows you why your water bottle be can helpful for more than just staying hydrated.
Because if you tend to get the club stuck behind you in your golf swing, your water bottle can provide the cure.
For more Golf Channel instructional tips to help you improve your ball-striking, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path