Weekly Fix: Send in your golf swing for analysis
- By SwingFix
- Jan 15, 2013 12:00 PM ET
Welcome to Weekly Fix, a brand new segment on GolfChannel.com designed to take an inside look at the golf swing with PGA Master Professional of Instruction Tim Cooke.
We’ll be accepting your swing videos via email and each week Tim will analyze the golf swing of one user with the intent being to help the GolfChannel.com audience improve its understanding of the technical aspects of the golf swing.
And Tim is the ideal candidate to do just that.
In addition to being a member of the SwingFix network of instructors, Tim is the Director of Instruction at Long Cove Club in Hilton Head Island, S.C., the founder of Golf Prep and one of Golf Digest’s top 40 instructors under the age of 40.
You can email your videos, ideally both face-on and down-the-line angles, to WeeklyFix@GolfChannel.com, and new segments of Weekly Fix will be released at noon eastern time every Tuesday on GolfChannel.com.
So send us those videos, enjoy this new segment weekly and let Tim help you play the best golf of your life in 2013!
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- No. 1-ranked amateur Williams signs with Nike
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path