Adam Scott is Winning His Battle with the Blue Monster
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 9, 2012 11:48 AM ET
Adam Scott is leading the WGC-Cadillac Championship alongside Jason Dufner. This is Scott’s sixth event of the year and he has never looked better. The question is can he continue to play solid golf with the wind and rain in his face as he battles the Blue Monster?
Rory McIlroy wishes he had as good of a start as Adam Scott. McIlroy ended the day over par in his first event as No. 1 in the world.
Wind was also a problem for Tiger Woods. Woods ended the day at par, but that is a far cry from his 62 finish during the final round of last week’s Honda Classic. GolfChannel.com is following Tiger’s every move in the Tiger Tracker.
Tune in today through Sunday for all of the tournament action:
Friday, March 9: LIVE 12:30 & 8:30PM ET
Saturday, March 10: LIVE 11:30AM & 9:30PM ET
Sunday, March 11: LIVE 12:30 & 10:30PM ET
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae