Big Break Academy Tips for Your Game
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 29, 2012 5:18 PM ET
Need help getting out of the bunker or how to approach an uphill lie shot or even maybe in need of a few putting tips? Then Big Break Academy is the show for you. Michael Breed is not only helping eliminated players from Big Break Greenbrier on their game, but he is helping you with your game as well. Watch Big Break Academy every Tuesday at 11PM ET for tips on how to take your golf game to the next level.
Not only is Breed giving you golf tips, but so are the players from Big Break Greenbrier. Check out a tip from Stu Gold on how to keep from decelerating your swing from the bunker.
Also check out a tip from Mike Tobiason on the importance of getting your weight through your shot during an uphill lie shot.
Plus, learn how to properly swing the club by checking out swing sequence photos from the players of Big Break Greenbrier.
Tune in every Tuesday at 11PM ET for an all-new Big Break Academy show with host Michael Breed!
Many times Big Break eliminated players say they wish they could play the shot that sent them home over again. Well, now the ladies of Big Break Atlantis will get that chance with the help of Michael ... Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take