'7 Nights': Sure sand shots from Faldo, Miller
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Dec 16, 2011 12:30 AM ET
Like many amateur golfers, you probably have a knack for finding the bunker and an even harder time getting out of it. Have no fear, watch "7 Nights at The Academy" tonight at 7 p.m. ET and two-time major champion Johnny Miller and six-time major champion Nick Faldo will give you tips from the sand.
Miller will share his thoughts on all aspects of the bunker game including shots from greenside and fairway bunkers.
Faldo will focus on showing beginners how to find the line in the sand. He will show you how to work hard on hitting that line on a flat lie, on a down slope and on an up slope. Most importantly, Sir Nick will show you how to have fun in the bunker.
Saturday, Faldo and Raymond Floyd talk putting drills.
Sunday is the series finale and another chance to participate in a live chat "The Golf Fix" host Michael Breed. Go to GolfChannel.com at 7 p.m. ET on Sunday for a chance to have all your golf questions answered.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- No. 1-ranked amateur Williams signs with Nike
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path