Tonight Golf Fix fans are in for a real treat. Not only do you get to learn Michael Breed each week, but this week you get golf tips from the Tee to Green from Major Champions Ernie Els, Bubba Watson, Webb Simpson and Keegan Bradley.
Breed is hosting a special edition of The Golf Fix from the Port Royal Golf Course in Bermuda, site of the 2012 PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Breed will be joined by 2012 Open Champion Ernie Els who will discuss all aspects of the driver. 2012 Masters Champion Bubba Watson will give you tips and instruction on wedge shots and 2012 U.S. Open Champion Webb Simpson breaks down the keys to chipping and pitching around the green. Finally 2011 PGA Champion Keegan Bradley will show viewers how to properly use the belly putter.
Tune in to The Golf Fix tonight at 7PM ET for the Grand Slam Champions Clinic that covers everything from the tee to the green!
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play