It’s not over for Derek Bohlen and Liam Friedman. They may have been eliminated from Big Break Greenbrier, but they got a second chance at redemption in the premiere episode of Golf Channel’s exclusive online series called Last Break.
Last Break is a brand new element to the 18th season of Big Break. It features eliminated players going head-to-head in Big Break style challenges, with the winner each week advancing to the following week’s show to compete against the next eliminated player. The winner of the eighth and final Last Break Challenge will be crowned Last Break champion and will win $5,000 in cash. The Last Break champion will also return to the 10th episode of Big Break Greenbrier to compete against the final three remaining players for a chance win another $5,000 in cash.
Bohlen and Friedman are first up in the Last Break challenge and they compete in the popular “Glass Break Challenge”. Watch to see who wins this challenge and moves ahead to compete against next week’s eliminated player.
Each episode of Last Break will premiere exclusively online on the Big Break Greenbrier showpage every Tuesday at 10PM ET immediately following the conclusion of that night’s Big Break Greenbrier.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- No. 1-ranked amateur Williams signs with Nike
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path