It’s not over for Derek Bohlen and Liam Friedman. They may have been eliminated from Big Break Greenbrier, but they got a second chance at redemption in the premiere episode of Golf Channel’s exclusive online series called Last Break.
Last Break is a brand new element to the 18th season of Big Break. It features eliminated players going head-to-head in Big Break style challenges, with the winner each week advancing to the following week’s show to compete against the next eliminated player. The winner of the eighth and final Last Break Challenge will be crowned Last Break champion and will win $5,000 in cash. The Last Break champion will also return to the 10th episode of Big Break Greenbrier to compete against the final three remaining players for a chance win another $5,000 in cash.
Bohlen and Friedman are first up in the Last Break challenge and they compete in the popular “Glass Break Challenge”. Watch to see who wins this challenge and moves ahead to compete against next week’s eliminated player.
Each episode of Last Break will premiere exclusively online on the Big Break Greenbrier showpage every Tuesday at 10PM ET immediately following the conclusion of that night’s Big Break Greenbrier.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Monty: Overblown, we're all frightened to say anything
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots