Meet the Players of Big Break Greenbrier
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 17, 2012 12:30 AM ET
Big Break is back for its 18th season. Big Break Greenbrier will show off the golf skills of 12 very talented men as they head to historic West Virginia with hopes of capturing golf’s biggest break. The winner of Big Break Greenbrier will walk away with an exemption to play in the 2013 Greenbrier Classic, the place where all their hard work began.
Learn more about the players of Big Break Greenbrier by checking out the microsite. Find out who the players are and how they got their start in golf. Plus find out which PGA TOUR player was their role model growing up and really influenced them in the game of golf. If that is not enough, check out great behind-the-scenes shots of the players while they filmed Big Break at The Greenbrier Resort.
Get a sneak peek into what is in store for this season of Big Break Greenbrier with a “Special Preview” show on Wednesday, September 19 at 9PM ET.
Big Break Greenbrier hits the airwaves on October 2 at 9PM ET. See who has what it takes to keep their dream alive. Tune in every Tuesday at 9PM ET to find out.
Tags: Big Break Greenbrier
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Less is more? Watson reduces captain's picks
- Woods draws Els, Rose at Bay Hill | Tee times
- Woods, Vonn say they're dating | Meet Lindsey
- Chinese teen Ye, 12, qualifies for Euro Tour event
- Report: Haney impressed by Tiger this year
- Fantasy: Bay Hill rankings, fact pack and picks
- Notes: Arnie passes on exemption for grandson
- Lewis inks deal | New No. 1 | Donates $50K
- Lewis wins Founders; No. 1 | Scores | Mell
- Land finally being cleared for 2016 Olympic course
- Holmes fractures ankle in rollerblading accident
- Weekly Fix: Curing the dreaded two-way miss