Scott Looking For Fourth Win in Singapore
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 7, 2012 10:35 AM ET
Adam Scott has had a winless year, but he is hoping all that will change at this week’s Barclays Singapore Open. Scott has brought home this event title three times, now he is looking for his fourth. But Scott will have to fight off World No. 1 Rory McIlroy as he is looking to extend his Race to Dubai points lead this week. McIlroy is attempting to follow in Luke Donald’s footsteps and become the second player in history to win the European Tour and the PGA TOUR money lists in the same season.
Scott tees of at 6:50PM ET alongside Phil Michelson and Irishman Padraig Harrington. Also don’t miss Rory McIlroy as he tees off with Louis Oosthuizen and Thaworn Wiratchant at 11:50PM ET.
Check out all the latest news and scores from The Barclays Singapore Open.
All the action starts tonight LIVE at 11:30PM ET.
Wednesday, Nov 7: LIVE 11:30PM ET
Thursday, Nov 8: LIVE 11:30PM ET
Friday, Nov 9: LIVE 9:30PM ET
Saturday, Nov 10: LIVE 9:30PM ET
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path