The top 30 players in the FedExCup standings are ready to battle it out in the TOUR Championship today in Atlanta. Rory McIlroy, currently No. 1 in the FedExCup race, is looking for his third straight win as well as becoming the FedExCup champion for the very first time. The top players following McIlroy in the FedExCup standings that are looking to bring home the FedExCup as well are Tiger Woods, Nick Watney, Phil Mickelson and Brandt Snedeker.
Plus, don’t miss your chance to get rewarded for watching the Tour Championship on Golf Channel. Download the free Viggle app to your smartphone or tablet and check-in Thursday-Sunday while you watch this week’s TOUR Championship for your chance to get real rewards from brands like Best Buy, Fandango, Lowe’s and many more. Plus, during select times, play along with Viggle LIVE while you watch to get extra points for answering golf trivia. So what are you waiting for? Download the Viggle app today from the App Store or on Google Play so you can start getting real rewards just for watching golf!
Be sure to catch all the action today with LIVE Coverage starting at 11AM ET.
Thursday, September 20: LIVE 11AM & 8:30PM ET
Friday, September 21: LIVE 11AM & 8:30PM ET
Sunday, September 22: LIVE 11AM & 7:30PM ET
Monday, September 23: LIVE 11AM & 7PM ET
After battling a series of rib injuries over the past few years, Brandt Snedeker has been diagnosed with a bone condition called low bone turnover. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- SCORING: Crowne Plaza | Sr. PGA Championship
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- DNA anomaly source of rib injuries for Snedeker
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots