Deutsche Bank Championship News Conference
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 29, 2012 4:44 PM ET
The race for the FedExCup continues this week in Boston as the top 100 players compete in the second Playoff event of the season, the Deutsche Bank Championship. Hear what Tiger Woods has to say about his shaking ending to The Barclays as well as Rory McIlroy and Deutsche Bank Championship defending champion Webb Simpson have to say about their chances of winning and becoming one step closer to taking home the coveted FedExCup in a LIVE news conference Thursday at 12:30PM ET.
Catch all the action this Friday with LIVE coverage starting at 1:30PM ET on Golf Channel.
Friday, August 31: LIVE 1:30 & 8:30PM ET
Saturday, September 1: LIVE 1:30 & 8:30PM ET
Sunday, September 2: LIVE 12:30 & 9PM ET
LIVE 3PM ET (Spotlight of the Final Three Holes)
Monday, September 3: LIVE 11AM & 8PM ET
LIVE 1:30PM ET (Spotlight of the Final Three Holes)
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Senior PGA Championship, Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly