Full coverage of the 60th PGA Merchandise Show
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 24, 2013 2:09 PM ET
The 60th edition of the PGA Merchandise Show is taking place this week at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. The Show's prelude, the Outdoor Demo Day, took Wednesday at Orange County National Golf Center & Lodge in Winter Garden, where more than 100 manufacturers set up shop on the 42-acre practice facility.
More than 250 companies will be represented at the three-day Merchandise Show, where 40,000 industry attendees are expected.
Golf Channel has the week's extravaganza covered. You can click here for all of the news and videos.
Tags: PGA Merchandise Show
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots