Full coverage of the 60th PGA Merchandise Show
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 24, 2013 2:09 PM ET
The 60th edition of the PGA Merchandise Show is taking place this week at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. The Show's prelude, the Outdoor Demo Day, took Wednesday at Orange County National Golf Center & Lodge in Winter Garden, where more than 100 manufacturers set up shop on the 42-acre practice facility.
More than 250 companies will be represented at the three-day Merchandise Show, where 40,000 industry attendees are expected.
Golf Channel has the week's extravaganza covered. You can click here for all of the news and videos.
Tags: PGA Merchandise Show
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path