Australian Lyle diagnosed with cancer again
- By Ryan Ballengee
- Mar 8, 2012 12:18 PM ET
Jarrod Lyle is battling cancer for a second time, according to the Australian Associated Press. The Aussie pulled out of last week's Honda Classic, citing an infection from a bug bite on his arm.
Lyle beat acute myeloid leukemia after a nine-month fight at the age of 17. The 30-year-old and his wife are expecting their first child this week.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots