By now, golf fans have learned to expect nearly anything when the phrase "Ben Crane video" is used. Whether featured as one of the "Golf Boys" or sharing some of his favorite workout tips, the Oregon alum continues to utilize YouTube as a means for adding levity to the world of golf. Crane's latest contribution to internet media, entitled "Hair Attachment," certainly does not disappoint.
Debuted Friday on "Morning Drive," the video shows Crane in "therapy," discussing confidence issues surrounding his hair – or lack thereof. When his therapist suggests that he add hair back into his life, Crane quickly finds a boost in self-esteem.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots