Twosomes tee off Sunday for first time all week at BMW
- By Jay Coffin
- Sep 8, 2012 8:10 PM ET
CARMEL, Ind. – The final round of the BMW Championship will go off in twosomes for the first time this week. And the final few groups are names that will get your attention.
Co-leaders Phil Mickelson and Vijay Singh are in the last group at 1:45 p.m. ET at Crooked Stick. The penultimate pairing is European Ryder Cup teammates Lee Westwood and Rory McIlroy. They go off at 1:35 p.m. ET.
U.S. Ryder Cup teammates Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson are paired together at 1:15 p.m. ET while Zach Johnson and Graeme McDowell – both only four shots off the lead – are together at 1:05 p.m. ET.
“I’ve played with them many times,” Singh said regarding the big names on the leaderboard. “They’ll be just another player out there for me tomorrow. I’m going to focus on my game, and whatever they do, they can do it.”
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth