Twosomes tee off Sunday for first time all week at BMW
- By Jay Coffin
- Sep 8, 2012 8:10 PM ET
CARMEL, Ind. – The final round of the BMW Championship will go off in twosomes for the first time this week. And the final few groups are names that will get your attention.
Co-leaders Phil Mickelson and Vijay Singh are in the last group at 1:45 p.m. ET at Crooked Stick. The penultimate pairing is European Ryder Cup teammates Lee Westwood and Rory McIlroy. They go off at 1:35 p.m. ET.
U.S. Ryder Cup teammates Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson are paired together at 1:15 p.m. ET while Zach Johnson and Graeme McDowell – both only four shots off the lead – are together at 1:05 p.m. ET.
“I’ve played with them many times,” Singh said regarding the big names on the leaderboard. “They’ll be just another player out there for me tomorrow. I’m going to focus on my game, and whatever they do, they can do it.”
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path