Twosomes tee off Sunday for first time all week at BMW
- By Jay Coffin
- Sep 8, 2012 8:10 PM ET
CARMEL, Ind. – The final round of the BMW Championship will go off in twosomes for the first time this week. And the final few groups are names that will get your attention.
Co-leaders Phil Mickelson and Vijay Singh are in the last group at 1:45 p.m. ET at Crooked Stick. The penultimate pairing is European Ryder Cup teammates Lee Westwood and Rory McIlroy. They go off at 1:35 p.m. ET.
U.S. Ryder Cup teammates Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson are paired together at 1:15 p.m. ET while Zach Johnson and Graeme McDowell – both only four shots off the lead – are together at 1:05 p.m. ET.
“I’ve played with them many times,” Singh said regarding the big names on the leaderboard. “They’ll be just another player out there for me tomorrow. I’m going to focus on my game, and whatever they do, they can do it.”
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Bradley at Byron Nelson
- SCORING: Nelson Day 3 | Volvo: G-Mac in semis
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | Rd. 2 at a glance
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process