CHASKA, Minn. – Golf Channel colleague and fellow scribe Tim Rosaforte had a gem this morning when he glanced at the leaderboard and saw a B. Jones trailing Tiger Woods at Hazeltine National. "Not only has the great Bobby Jones risen from the grave but he’s turned pro and trying to give the world No. 1 a game," remarked Roseforte.
B. Jones, of course, is part-time pro Brendan Jones, who likely had his best shot at Woods earlier this year at the WGC-Match Play Championship, where he and lost 3 and 2. It’s still a good line.
- SCORING: Bahamas LPGA | Senior PGA Champ.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots