SUGAR GROVE, Ill. –The biggest momentum change of the week just came in the span of two minutes when Cristie Kerr and Brittany Lang found magic.
First, Kerr holed out from the middle of the fairway on the 12th hole for eagle to get her match with Nicole Castrale back to even against Suzann Pettersen and Anna Nordqvist.
Minutes later, Lang drained a 35 footer for birdie on the 13th green to get her match with Angela Stanford to 2 up over Diana Luna and Catriona Matthew.
The home crowd is now the most amped up its been since the first tee friday morning.
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management