Bradley battles into TOC contention in Round 2
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jan 7, 2013 9:22 PM ET
KAPALUA, Hawaii – Give Keegan Bradley a chance to fight fair and he'll fight fairly well.
After opening the Hyundai Tournament of Champions with a 2-under 71 Monday morning, Bradley followed that up with a 4-under 69 in the afternoon.
"This afternoon I basically hit every green," Bradley said. "It was tough (playing 36) but I guess that's what you train for all offseason."
When asked earlier in the week about being pulled off the course because of excessive winds, Bradley was one of the many players emphasizing they wanted their golf games to determine a TOC winner and not Mother Nature.
Bradley's second round included 11 of 15 fairways and 16 of 18 greens. He's currently T-2, with most of the 30-man field still playing their second 18.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots