Bradley battles into TOC contention in Round 2
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jan 7, 2013 9:22 PM ET
KAPALUA, Hawaii – Give Keegan Bradley a chance to fight fair and he'll fight fairly well.
After opening the Hyundai Tournament of Champions with a 2-under 71 Monday morning, Bradley followed that up with a 4-under 69 in the afternoon.
"This afternoon I basically hit every green," Bradley said. "It was tough (playing 36) but I guess that's what you train for all offseason."
When asked earlier in the week about being pulled off the course because of excessive winds, Bradley was one of the many players emphasizing they wanted their golf games to determine a TOC winner and not Mother Nature.
Bradley's second round included 11 of 15 fairways and 16 of 18 greens. He's currently T-2, with most of the 30-man field still playing their second 18.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth