Bradley 1 back in quest for second straight Byron Nelson title
- By Jason Sobel
- May 18, 2012 4:28 PM ET
IRVING, Texas – On the one-year anniversary of his first career PGA Tour victory, Keegan Bradley is once again in contention at the Byron Nelson Championship.
Not that he thinks his victory helps his chances this week at all.
“A little bit,” he said after a second-round 68 that left him at 5-under entering the weekend. “I don't think it helps a great deal, just good vibes out here, definitely. I know the golf course pretty well and know how to play well on it.”
Bradley posted six birdies on Friday against four bogeys, easily leaving him on the first page of the leaderboard.
Tags: Keegan Bradley
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- WWL: Nice guy finishes first | OWGR No. 3
- Grill Room: Jungle Bird banned, misses U.S. Open
- Merion in 2021? | Tricky, appreciated | Dramatic
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of Week
- Rose wins for late dad | Hogan would've been proud
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Instruction: Play smart and patient like Rose