Bradley playing for more than title at Riviera
- By Randall Mell
- Feb 18, 2012 9:12 PM ET
LOS ANGELES – Keegan Bradley carries special motivation into Sunday’s final round of the Northern Trust Open.
Scribbled onto Bradley’s golf visor are the initials P.C., which stand for Peter Curran, who died earlier this week after a battle with cancer. Peter is father to John Curran, a young pro who is also a close friend and roommate of Bradley’s.
“A bunch of the guys put P.C. on their hats,” Bradley said. “I kind of feel like I’ve got good luck on my side. I’d love to go out there and play well for him and the Curran family tomorrow.”
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management