Jim Furyk is one round away from becoming the third wire-to-wire winner in the history of the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.
Furyk shot an even-par 70 in the third round at Firestone Country Club's South Course to maintain a one-shot lead over Louis Oosthuizen at 11 under.
On Sunday, Furyk will look to join Woods (2000) and Stewart Cink (2004) as the only players to have led this event from start to finish.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots