Jim Furyk is one round away from becoming the third wire-to-wire winner in the history of the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.
Furyk shot an even-par 70 in the third round at Firestone Country Club's South Course to maintain a one-shot lead over Louis Oosthuizen at 11 under.
On Sunday, Furyk will look to join Woods (2000) and Stewart Cink (2004) as the only players to have led this event from start to finish.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path