Daddy-daughter work day: Gracie on assignment
- By Jay Coffin
- Apr 26, 2012 10:23 AM ET
ORLANDO, Fla. – Today is Take Your Child to Work day here at Golf Channel so I figured I’d give senior writers Rex Hoggard, Randall Mell and Jason Sobel the day off and have my 6-year-old daughter Gracie write her first golf story.
Gracie’s old man has labored over writing for the better part of two decades so I wasn’t sure what to expect. But, she passed the test with flying colors. Of course, I’m biased.
As an aside, I don't know where she got the "boss" part.
By GRACIE COFFIN
I like golf because my Daddy is the Boss. It is speshol to him so that makes it speshol to me. My Daddy writes about Golf so much I can’t believe how much he writes. Sometimes he plays golf and go on trips.
It is fun to him and me.
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae