Discussion: Driving or putting key for Tiger?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 4, 2011 3:57 PM ET
Tiger Woods seeks his first PGA Tour victory since September 2009 when he tees it up this week at the Frys.com Open. Woods currently ranks 184th on Tour in driving accuracy and 170th on Tour in putting from 5-10 feet.
*Discussion: Which is more important to Tiger Woods’ success: his driver or his putter?
For more discussion topics, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae