Tiger Woods returns to action this week at the Frys.com Open, his first start since missing the cut at the PGA Championship. There are plenty of Tiger topics to talk about and we want to hear from YOU.
Join in the discussions below and if you would like to contribute a topic, post to this article and we will choose the best ones to add to the list. If your topic is selected for discussion, we will give credit where credit is due!
For even more golf discussion, log on each Monday and Friday for GolfChannel.com’s Lunch Break, a series of live chats, from noon-1:30 p.m. ET, with Golf Channel personalities.
The forum is yours:
*Discussion: Who will go lower, Woods or Cantlay? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Which is more important to Tiger's success: his driver or his putter? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Is a good result at the Frys.com Open more important for Woods or Sean Foley? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Will Tiger Woods contend at the Frys.com Open? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Should Fall Series winners be granted an invitation into the following year’s Masters? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Should Na have been penalized for his miss? (Join Now >)
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path