Tiger Woods returns to action this week at the Frys.com Open, his first start since missing the cut at the PGA Championship. There are plenty of Tiger topics to talk about and we want to hear from YOU.
Join in the discussions below and if you would like to contribute a topic, post to this article and we will choose the best ones to add to the list. If your topic is selected for discussion, we will give credit where credit is due!
For even more golf discussion, log on each Monday and Friday for GolfChannel.com’s Lunch Break, a series of live chats, from noon-1:30 p.m. ET, with Golf Channel personalities.
The forum is yours:
*Discussion: Who will go lower, Woods or Cantlay? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Which is more important to Tiger's success: his driver or his putter? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Is a good result at the Frys.com Open more important for Woods or Sean Foley? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Will Tiger Woods contend at the Frys.com Open? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Should Fall Series winners be granted an invitation into the following year’s Masters? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Should Na have been penalized for his miss? (Join Now >)
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots