Discussion: Who'll go lower, Woods or Cantlay?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 5, 2011 5:13 PM ET
Playing with Tiger Woods and Louis Oosthuizen in the first round of the Frys.com Open will be the world’s No. 1 amateur, UCLA sophomore Patrick Cantlay. Cantlay has already proved he can go low on a PGA Tour course, having shot a course-record 60 at TPC River Highlands in the Travelers Championship in Cromwell, Conn.
Discussion: Who will go lower, Woods or Cantlay?
For more discussion topics, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Rose's media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path