Discussion: Will Scott win major No. 1 before Tiger's No. 15?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 8, 2011 9:14 AM ET
Adam Scott enters this week's PGA Championship fresh off an impressive victory at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, while Tiger Woods is coming off a T-37 in his first start since May. Woods is seeking his first major title since 2008. Scott is seeking his first major title - period.
Discussion: Will Adam Scott win major No. 1 before Tiger Woods wins major No. 15?
Note: For full discussion topics, click here.
This GolfChannel.com discussion topic centers on who whether or not you would want Steve Williams as your caddie? Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management