A pair of eagles on the golf course is always a good thing. At The Bear Trace Golf Course at Harrison Bay, that’s taken on a much different meaning.
Located just outside Chattanooga, Tenn., the course is currently home to a pair of American bald eagles who are nesting in a tree in anticipation of hatching eaglets.
Course superintendent Paul Carter found the eagles – named Elliott (male) and Eloise (female) by those at Bear Trace – and installed a camera nearby, which is now showing live streaming video of the eagles.
The video can be found here.
- Less is more? Watson reduces captain's picks
- Woods draws Els, Rose at Bay Hill | Tee times
- Woods, Vonn say they're dating | Meet Lindsey
- Chinese pre-teen Ye, 12, qualifies for Euro event
- Report: Haney impressed by Tiger this year
- Fantasy: Bay Hill rankings, fact pack and picks
- Notes: Arnie passes on exemption for grandson
- Lewis inks deal | New No. 1 | Donates $50K
- Lewis wins Founders; No. 1 | Scores | Mell
- Land finally being cleared for 2016 Olympic course
- Holmes fractures ankle in rollerblading accident
- Weekly Fix: Curing the dreaded two-way miss