Family gives thanks for golfing son's life
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 22, 2012 12:00 PM ET
In the season of giving thanks, Tara and Tuner Simkins are grateful their son, Brennan, is alive and proud of the fight he has put forth.
Brennan was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia on the eve of his seventh birthday. Now 10, he has endured four bone marrow transplants, all in an 18-month period. Watch below to witness his courage and love for golf.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley holds onto Nelson lead after Day 3 | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- LPGA SCORING: C. Choi up by 1; Lewis 4 back
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process