CARMEL, Ind. – FedEx Cup points are so volatile but here are some of the projections after 36 holes of the BMW Championship. The top 30 qualify for the Tour Championship at East Lake in two weeks.
Those outside the top 30: Kyle Stanley dropped a spot to No. 31; Bill Hass is down four spots to 32; John Senden is down seven positions to No. 33; Graham DeLaet is up 23 spots to 37th and Ryan Palmer is up 17 spots to No. 40.
Those inside the top 30: Jim Furyk has dropped five spots but still is No. 26; BMW Championship leader Vijay Singh is up 27 spots to No. 22; Seung-Yul Noh is up 10 spots to No. 28; Robert Garrigus is on the bubble at No. 30.
Tags: BMW Championship
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process