It’s very easy to see that the emotion expressed by all of the players gearing up for the Solheim Cup is very genuine. But I also sense that these ladies are really having BIG fun.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall during one of the team meetings for either team. The captains almost need to establish a time-out protocol. Some of these ladies really like to stir the pot. Christina Kim and Helen Alfredsson would be spending plenty of time in the corner if that were the case.
And speaking of those two….what a great match they would have! I’m hopeful we may see that on Sunday. Of course, they would both have to be mic’d. And, rest assured, there would be plenty of sound.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth