It’s very easy to see that the emotion expressed by all of the players gearing up for the Solheim Cup is very genuine. But I also sense that these ladies are really having BIG fun.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall during one of the team meetings for either team. The captains almost need to establish a time-out protocol. Some of these ladies really like to stir the pot. Christina Kim and Helen Alfredsson would be spending plenty of time in the corner if that were the case.
And speaking of those two….what a great match they would have! I’m hopeful we may see that on Sunday. Of course, they would both have to be mic’d. And, rest assured, there would be plenty of sound.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots