Fowler: 'Different flair' for Golf Boys follow-up
- By Ryan Lavner
- Nov 12, 2012 9:11 AM ET
Just in time for the holidays, the Golf Boys – Ben Crane, Rickie Fowler, Hunter Mahan and Bubba Watson – have been working late in the studio to deliver a follow-up to their breakthrough, um, smash, “Oh, Oh, Oh!”
Last week, the group tweeted pictures (here and here) from the studio as they worked on their second single. The group’s first song reached more than 5 ½ million viewers on YouTube. Relive the musical genius here.
“Same group, just with a little different flair,” Fowler said Monday on “Morning Drive.” “You’re going to see some of the same outfits” – including Bubba’s hairy-chested overalls look – “and it’s going to be interesting.”
“The group is taking it to the next level,” Fowler joked. “We’re far from professional; we’re just big goof-offs in the studio shooting it and we’re all having fun. Don’t expect us, by any means, to produce a hit single. We’re just having a good time doing it and making some good money for charity.”
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Palmer fires 62, grabs early Colonial lead | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory| Scores
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation