There may not have been two giant screens, a smoke machine and the debut of a new commercial, but Rory McIlroy wasn’t the only player making equipment news on Monday.
The carousel kept spinning as Robert Garrigus showed up at the Humana Challenge for his first start of the season with an Adams hat, bag and hybrid deal.
Garrigus joins Jeff Overton and Rich Beem as new Adams staffers for the 2013 season.
Though he failed to win last year, Garrigus posted four runner-up finishes and an impressive 14 top-25s in 26 total PGA Tour starts.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path