Golf Boys perform at Bubba Watson charity event
- By Ryan Ballengee
- May 31, 2012 3:32 PM ET
DUBLIN, Ohio – It wasn't quite the Beatles on the rooftop at Apple Corp., but the Golf Boys had a reunion of sorts on Tuesday ahead of the Memorial Tournament.
Masters champion Bubba Watson hosted a charity concert called "Bubba's Bash" to raise money for the construction of a medical clinic in Kenya.
Among the baker's dozen acts that performed at Lifestyle Communities Pavilion in Columbus, the Golf Boys – Watson, Hunter Mahan, Rickie Fowler and Ben Crane – were on the bill for a one-song set. They sang – well, maybe lip-synced – "Oh, oh, oh" to an adoring crowd.
This may not be a performance to remember, but it's a song that's hard to forget.
- SCORING: Wind howling in Nelson Rd. 4 | LPGA
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play