Golf Boys perform at Bubba Watson charity event
- By Ryan Ballengee
- May 31, 2012 3:32 PM ET
DUBLIN, Ohio – It wasn't quite the Beatles on the rooftop at Apple Corp., but the Golf Boys had a reunion of sorts on Tuesday ahead of the Memorial Tournament.
Masters champion Bubba Watson hosted a charity concert called "Bubba's Bash" to raise money for the construction of a medical clinic in Kenya.
Among the baker's dozen acts that performed at Lifestyle Communities Pavilion in Columbus, the Golf Boys – Watson, Hunter Mahan, Rickie Fowler and Ben Crane – were on the bill for a one-song set. They sang – well, maybe lip-synced – "Oh, oh, oh" to an adoring crowd.
This may not be a performance to remember, but it's a song that's hard to forget.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process