Golf Boys perform at Bubba Watson charity event
- By Ryan Ballengee
- May 31, 2012 3:32 PM ET
DUBLIN, Ohio – It wasn't quite the Beatles on the rooftop at Apple Corp., but the Golf Boys had a reunion of sorts on Tuesday ahead of the Memorial Tournament.
Masters champion Bubba Watson hosted a charity concert called "Bubba's Bash" to raise money for the construction of a medical clinic in Kenya.
Among the baker's dozen acts that performed at Lifestyle Communities Pavilion in Columbus, the Golf Boys – Watson, Hunter Mahan, Rickie Fowler and Ben Crane – were on the bill for a one-song set. They sang – well, maybe lip-synced – "Oh, oh, oh" to an adoring crowd.
This may not be a performance to remember, but it's a song that's hard to forget.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path