Golf Channel's BMW Round 2 coverage moved up
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Sep 6, 2012 11:23 PM ET
CARMEL, Ind. – Second-round coverage of the BMW Championship will air on Golf Channel from 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. ET to accommodate tee times that were pushed up earlier because of the threat of inclement weather.
The original broadcast window was set for 3-6 p.m. ET. That window will now show a replay of the second round.
“Morning Drive” will begin the day for Golf Channel from 6:30-8:30 a.m. ET. The second round of the European Tour’s KLM Open will air from 8:30-11:30 a.m. ET before moving to the BMW Championship.
Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Nick Watney are scheduled to tee off on the first hole at 9:39 a.m. for the second round. McIlroy shot an opening-round 64 and is tied for the lead with Bo Van Pelt, Graham DeLaet and Webb Simpson. Woods shot 65 and is tied for fifth place with Vijay Singh.
“Golf Central” will air as originally scheduled at 6 p.m. ET, then second-round coverage of the LPGA’s Kingsmill Championship will air from 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. ET.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer fires 62, grabs early Colonial lead | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots