Lincicome, Piller, Lewis in Titleholders 'featured' group
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 13, 2012 10:35 AM ET
Nearly 8,000 people submitted votes between Nov. 5-12, with Lincicome receiving 31 percent of the popular vote, Piller 18 percent and Lewis 14 percent.
Lewis clinched the Player of the Year last week in Mexico, becoming the first American since 1994 to win the award.
Let your voice be heard on Twitter by using the hashtag #LPGAonGC all week and during the coverage.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path