John Hawkins, Jason Sobel: Ryder Cup - Sept. 30, 2012
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Sep 30, 2012 11:00 AM ET
The European team won 8 1/2 of 12 singles points Sunday to shock the U.S. and win the Ryder Cup. Starting the day trailing by four points, the Euros tied the record for largest comeback - doing so on foreign soil. Jason Sobel and John Hawkins chatted during the session.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots