The LPGA’s Kia Classic is headed back to La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, Calif., next year.
With a major renovation of La Costa underway last year, the Kia Classic moved temporarily to Industry Hills Golf Club in suburban Los Angeles, where Sandra Gal won. Next year’s event is scheduled March 22-25 at La Costa’s Legends Course. Hee Kyung Seo won the inaugural Kia Classic at La Costa in 2010.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path