LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Bill Lunde limped home to rounds of 73-73 to the miss the cut at the season finale this week. Now the journeyman must wait.
Lunde leads the season-long Kodak Challenge over Cameron Tringale and Fabian Gomez, who both made the cut at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Classic and can tie Lunde with an eagle at the par-4 17th hole.
Lunde told officials he will stay in the Magic Kingdom this weekend and await a possible playoff to decide the $1 million payday. Or maybe he said he planned a weekend Space Mountain marathon, “GTC” can’t remember.
James Walton’s tee shot at the par-3 17th stopped 4 ½ feet away from the hole on Wednesday to win the annual closet-to-the-pin caddie competition at TPC Sawgrass. Read More
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fantasy: BMW, Crowne rankings, expert picks
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on anchor ban: 'Not going to roll over'