LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Bill Lunde limped home to rounds of 73-73 to the miss the cut at the season finale this week. Now the journeyman must wait.
Lunde leads the season-long Kodak Challenge over Cameron Tringale and Fabian Gomez, who both made the cut at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Classic and can tie Lunde with an eagle at the par-4 17th hole.
Lunde told officials he will stay in the Magic Kingdom this weekend and await a possible playoff to decide the $1 million payday. Or maybe he said he planned a weekend Space Mountain marathon, “GTC” can’t remember.
When the CIMB Classic becomes the first-ever FedEx Cup event in Asia this fall, it will do so from a new venue and with one of the game's biggest stars highlighting its field. Read More
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- WWL: Nice guy finishes first | OWGR No. 3
- Grill Room: Jungle Bird banned, misses U.S. Open
- Merion in 2021? | Tricky, appreciated | Dramatic
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of Week
- Rose wins for late dad | Hogan would've been proud
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Instruction: Play smart and patient like Rose