CHASKA, Minn. – Sean O’Hair went off first Sunday at Hazeltine National, was asked twice to slow down because crews were struggling to prep the course in front of him, and signed for his final-round 73 two hours and 12 minutes after he teed off.
O’Hair was asked if he wanted to play with a marker and declined and has a history of racing home alone. At the 2005 Tour Championship at East Lake in Atlanta he went out by himself and was headed home in a little more than two hours.
John Paramor called, he wants his stopwatch back.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly