CHASKA, Minn. – Sean O’Hair went off first Sunday at Hazeltine National, was asked twice to slow down because crews were struggling to prep the course in front of him, and signed for his final-round 73 two hours and 12 minutes after he teed off.
O’Hair was asked if he wanted to play with a marker and declined and has a history of racing home alone. At the 2005 Tour Championship at East Lake in Atlanta he went out by himself and was headed home in a little more than two hours.
John Paramor called, he wants his stopwatch back.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Lewis in LPGA finale
- SCORING: Bae leads Bradley | LPGA Mobile
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play