Q-School: Duval among second-stage survivors
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 21, 2011 2:06 PM ET
The second stage of PGA Tour Q-School concluded last weekend with 134 players advancing from six stages into the finals. The six-day, 108-hole final will take place Nov. 30-Dec. 5 at PGA West in La Quinta, Calif.
Among those who made it through the second stage include: David Duval, who finished T-2 at Bear Creek Golf Club in Murrieta, Calf.; Tommy Armour III, who was medalist at Hombre Golf Club in Panama City Beach, Fla.; Boo Weekley; Harris English; Sam Saunders; Ty Tryon and Shaun Micheel.
Second stage results:
Robert Dinwiddie shot a 5-under 66 on Friday to share the lead with Tjaart van der Walt of South Africa after the second round of the European Tour’s Najeti Hotels Open. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path