PALM HARBOR, Fla. – Gary Gilchrist may be putting another horse in his ever-growing stable of thoroughbreds.
The Florida-based instructor has been working with D.A. Points the past few days, first at his personal facility, then at Innisbrook Resort, site of this week’s Tampa Bay Championship.
Points, who counts the 2011 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am as his lone PGA Tour victory, has made the cut in just two of seven starts so far this season, with a T-63 at the Humana Challenge and T-68 at the Honda Classic.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer fires 62, grabs early Colonial lead | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots